Job Title: Barista/Bar Attendant
Responsible to: Centre Manager
BE Offices is an award-winning provider of flexible workspace in London and throughout the UK. Our office solutions operate under multiple brands but share the same ethos of offering a quality, cost effective working environment for businesses of all sizes. We are one of the oldest in our sector, established in 1994 and have pioneered the advance in service levels to our clients both in technological development and first-class personal service. Our long list of awards are testament to our continual drive to support and develop our teams and provide the best service in our industry.
Our vision – ‘Together, we are building the business lifestyle that everyone wants’.
Are you looking for a customer orientated job that provides a stable income, regular shifts and excellent career prospects?
If so, you are in luck as The Lounge at 150 Minories can offer all of the above and are in need of someone just like you.
If you are a person who enjoys working with the public and providing an excellent level of customer service at all times, then this role will perfectly match your criteria.
What will be your main duties?
You will take on a range of roles including:
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan and alcoholic beverages
- Preparing and serving catered breakfast and lunch options
- Assisting with on-site community events
- Offering table service for order taking
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Cleaning service and seating areas
Previous experience in a retail or hospitality role such as waiter/waitressing, front of house, coffee shop or café experience is required. Barista training is a must, and a personal liquor licence is preferable though not essential.
Alongside some of these more general skill, good Baristas should possess:
- Great communication skills
- A happy, friendly personality
- Customer service skills and knowledge
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
This role is required on a part-time basis though hours will extend over the coming months and shifts will be allocated to staff members in order to cover the pre-covid business hours of 08:30 – 20:00.
If you are enthusiastic about self-development and embrace opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge whenever possible, you could build a long and rewarding career with BE Offices.
|Annual Leave||· 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays |
· Paid day off for your Birthday
· Buy and sell up to 3 days’ holiday* or carry up to 3 days unused annual leave to the subsequent year
|Benefit Schemes |
|· Healthcare (plus partners/dependants) |
· Dental Care
· Life Assurance
· Corporate Eye Care
· Season Ticket Loan
· Loyalty of Service Rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Quit smoking reward and recognition scheme
· Access to our onsite Gym
· New starter lunch voucher
|Other||· Quarterly socials paid for by the company* |
· Peer to Peer reward scheme
· Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
· Opportunity to apply for a 2 week all-expense paid charity trip abroad (Subject to selection)
*Terms and Conditions apply