Job Title: Centre Manager
Responsible to: Director of Business Centres
Salary: Competitive, to be discussed
BE Offices is the UK’s leading owner and provider of flexible office space solutions, offering 600,000sq ft of office space in a wide choice of locations across London & the South of England. Each of our business centres provide an award winning level of service and reliable industry leading facilities.
An established business with 21 years’ experience of delivering first class serviced offices and meeting space. For us, helping our clients grow means we do too.
You will be first point of contact for all existing clients, new clients and internal stakeholders, but more than that you’re a crucial part of the centre team. That means you’ll be involved in all the centre support activities helping us provide award-winning service.
To assist in providing an outstanding service, we require a charismatic centre manager. You’ll be based in our Victoria business centre in a busy team, reporting to the Director of Business Centres. We pay employees above the Living Wage requirements and you’ll get a host of benefits listed below.
You’ll be dealing with clients every day so professionalism is of the utmost importance. We strive and succeed to be the best in our industry, previously winning various awards such as BCA’s Business Centre of the Year, featuring in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For Top 100 for 7 consecutive years. We are also Investors in People accredited.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. We’re not afraid to promote you quickly once you’ve succeeded in the role and there is training available every year to help you grow as a business-person.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To oversee the day to day running of the business centre covering all aspects
- Manage the centre team and ensure the ‘Service Success Chain’ is being adhered to at all times
- To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- Deliver viewings to potential clients and be involved in finalising agreements
- Work closely with the sales team in relation to new clients
- Maintain reports and invoicing relating to centre occupancy and any other ad-hoc reports
- To lead and support an administrative team
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required which may include filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To process catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients
- To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all client queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
- To book various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis
- To issue and ensure receipt of swipe cards, keys, furniture etc. to clients when required
- To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
Role Related Development:
- To understand the principles of Health and Safety and Security procedures
- To complete audits of vacant offices and produce inventories on office spaces
- Communicate maintenance requests to the appropriate stakeholders
- To support our Service Success Chain
- Local area and basic product knowledge
- Training and development to help you progress not only in the company, but as a person too
The above accountabilities are not exhaustive of your duties, and may change over time as the business expands. Gradual changes may result in the substitution of one role for another. When substantial changes occur, the post holder will be consulted and before the change is introduced and reasonable notice will be given.
Qualifications and Education:
GCSEs or above in Business related area – Essential
12 months customer service experience, both face to face and telephone – Essential
12 months in similar supervisory role – Essential
Experience of working with minimum supervision – Desirable
Skills and Abilities:
Proficient in Word and Outlook – Essential
Excellent telephone communication skills – Essential
Face-to-face customer service skills – Essential
Switchboard skills – Desirable
Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday – Essential
Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs – Essential
21 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays
Paid day off for your birthday*
Buy and sell up to 3 days holiday*
• Healthcare (plus partners/dependents), dental care, eye care*
• Life assurance*
• Cycle to work and season ticket loan*
• Quit smoking support*
• Quarterly socials paid for by the company
• Peer to Peer reward scheme
• Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
*Terms and Conditions apply