Job Title: Cleaning Site Supervisor
Responsible to: Cleaning Operations Manager
Salary: Competitive, To be discussed
Hours: 5:30pm to 8:30pm (Will be required to be flexible & may include working weekends)
You will manage the onsite team to ensure the agreed client KPI’s and SLAs are met whilst delivering service excellence.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support and guide the cleaning team to achieve excellent service level.
- Regular checks on cleaning standards in specified areas.
- Respond to cleaning requests as required.
- Collating the cleaner’s timesheets and sending to HR to be processed.
- Complete periodic tasks including weekly/monthly fogging to a high standard as required.
- Assisting with the cleaning of communal areas, stairwells, toilets and office spaces.
- Continuously develop and improve quality and hygiene standards.
- Ensure delivery of all services are in line with contractual requirements and client satisfaction.
- Complete monthly cleaning audits.
- Liaise with Operations Coordinator onsite where necessary.
- Supervising and participating in six monthly deep cleans.
- Contribute to and maintain excellent client relationships.
- To ensure customer complaints or incidents are reported to the Cleaning Operations Manager.
- Manage and develop the team to encourage high morale and motivation.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety and Hygiene regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- To ensure resources are properly stored, used, maintained and controlled as necessary.
- To ensure all staff sign in and out on the signing in book and relevant time sheets with accurate times.
- To ensure and monitor that all staff comply with time keeping and report any issues to line manager.
- All staff must wear uniforms as provided by the company ensuring they look tidy and presentable.
- To order cleaning products and consumables allowing enough time for delivery (5 days in advance).
- Keys, fobs and pass cards to be handed out to staff and returned to security on a daily basis.
- To ensure offices are properly locked every night and be mindful of security of the building.
- To report to line manager any issues such as leaks, blocked toilets, furniture damage etc.
- Record absences and holidays and organise cover.
- Provide training to new staff.
- Weekly catch up with Operations Coordinator.
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Knowledge on Carpet cleaning, window cleaning, hard floor cleaning and polish, and fogging
- Good communication skills
- Experience in cleaning and managing a team is essential for this role
- Have excellent personal management skills and strong motivational and team building abilities
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Basic English language skills
- Must be flexible to work weekends when required