Community Manager, FTC
Community Manager: Headspace Group
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter
Headspace Group provides amazing spaces and a community platform for creative, media and technology businesses to grow. As part of the BE Group of Companies, Headspace Group provides a unique flexible workspace including private offices, event spaces, meeting rooms and member facilities in London (Farringdon and Marylebone) Manchester, Birmingham and Belfast.
The Community Manager Maternity Cover is an ideal role for someone experienced in putting together events or is looking for career progression from a Community Assistant post within the serviced office and flexible working space industry.
The Community Team comprises of 2 supporting Community Assistants who will help deliver weekly events at their locations (Manchester / Birmingham) with the Community Managers remote guidance. The Community Manager role is to create and manage weekly events across all four 4 centres and support a wider team Headspace and BE centre staff at other locations to run other ad hoc events throughout the year.
In addition to managing other sites, you will run events first hand at Headspace Head Office Building in Farringdon. You are expected to help grow and nurture the community aspect of Headspace Group Properties and maintain that our Headspace personality and brand is represented accurately at Farringdon Headspace and at all Headspace Centres. You will do this by creating business partnerships which benefit our community members.
You must be a people person, proactive and approachable. You have a creative flair with a can-do and a pragmatic approach, willing to take charge of your workload whilst delivering a fantastic product and working with some of the most amazing businesses in the UK. You must be able to demonstrate managerial skills working with onsite and remote teams, as well as problem-solving skills and organization.
You will report into Headspace Managing Director and BE Marketing Director.
Below are the main responsibilities for the Community Manager at Headspace Group.
- Create, advertise, plan, run/ oversee an annual programme of events: Business, social and networking events across Headspace Centres.
- Sourcing and implementing partnerships that will increase the value of our community including but not limited to industry experts for events, local discounts, pop up opportunities, incentives, etc.
- Autonomy to create new ideas and events which you believe will benefit the Headspace community
- Deliver and create all communications related to events promotion to all members
- Creation of monthly newsletter detailing all upcoming news and events
- Setup of all events and ensuring event expenditure is on budget
- Ensure engaging content is taken at each event for brand building on social media platforms and inspire content creation
- Internal networking events/client led events
Creating & Maintaining Community
- Main Community point of contact for all London Clients
- Be present in communal areas every day
- Familiarity and relationship building with Headspace tenants, encouraging them to engage and attend community events
- Understanding what our clients do: What are their networking requirements, needs and what can they bring to our community
- New client onboarding:
- Sending a welcome email, a community pack and setting up the initial welcome meeting
- Setting up members on our communication platforms
- Organising welcome gifts
- Welcome tour: Familiarity with the building so new tenants and members can be shown around all of our facilities and breakout areas, talking about what we do and how we do it
- Follow up meeting to track progress and get feedback.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of our packages, our brand and our business to provide answers to any questions a client might ask
- Admin tasks including but not limited to: scheduling social media, updating members database lists and assist our members via email and phone
Management & Impact of Role
- In charge of Community Department Budget and spending across centres
- Weekly Catch Ups with Community Assistants
- Creating and Proofreading Blogs
- As an extension of the Head Office Marketing Team, you will be exposed to larger workings of the Marketing Department. You will also have access to learning about how your role can influence and work with PR, Content Creation Social Media, Digital Marketing and Client Experience
- Opportunity to work closely with London’s best entrepreneurial tech and creative businesses
- Highly competitive salary and employee benefits
- Work with a fantastic, proactive team
The successful candidate will be a brand ambassador and will consistently demonstrate and embody our company values: Playful, Inspiring, Energetic, Real, Reliable
|Annual Leave||· 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays|
· Paid day off for your Birthday
· Buy and sell up to 3 days’ holiday* or carry up to 3 days unused annual leave to the subsequent year
|· Healthcare (plus partners/dependants)|
· Dental Care
· Life Assurance
· Corporate Eye Care
· Season Ticket Loan
· Loyalty of Service Rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Quit smoking reward and recognition scheme
· Access to our onsite Gym
· New starter lunch voucher
|Other||· Quarterly socials paid for by the company*|
· Peer to Peer reward scheme
· Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
· Opportunity to apply for a 2 week, all-expenses paid charity trip abroad (Subject to selection)
*Terms and Conditions apply