Job Title: Front of house/Receptionist
Salary: Competitive, to be discussed
Headspace provide flexible workspace to fast‐growing, tech, creative and media businesses. It’s part of BE Office group of companies, an award-winning provider of flexible workspace in London and throughout the UK. Our office solutions operate under multiple brands but share the same ethos of offering a quality, cost effective working environment for businesses of all sizes. We are one of the oldest in our sector, established in 1994 and have pioneered the advance in service levels to our clients both in technological development and first-class personal service. Our long list of awards are testament to our continual drive to support and develop our teams and provide the best service in our industry.
Our vision – ‘Together, we are building the business lifestyle that everyone wants’.
To assist in providing an outstanding service, we are looking for a talented, driven and passionate Front of house/Receptionist. You’ll be based in our beautiful building in Belfast.
You’ll be dealing with clients every day so professionalism is of the utmost importance. We strive and succeed to be the best in our industry, previously winning various awards such as BCA’s Business Centre of the Year, featuring in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For Top 100 for 7 consecutive years and Property Week’s Best Places to Work in Property for 4 consecutive years. We are also Investors in People Gold accredited.
To provide a consistently high standard of customer service to internal and external clients and support in the day‐to‐day running of operational aspects of the building. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the workspace is fully operational, looking at its best at all times, and that all processes are running smoothly and efficiently. The role would suit someone who has a creative flair, a keen eye for detail and enjoys getting involved in the finer points of the job.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- You will be the first point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients
- To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including announcing and forwarding calls to clients or their voicemail
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to your team
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that any client queries are responded to within procedural timeframes
- To maintain the business centre client phone directory and contact lists as clients move in and out of the building
- To ensure that the receipt of deliveries including keys, recorded and couriered items are properly signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified promptly
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection where required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, writing emails to clients, letter writing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To work hand in hand with our security team
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
- Proactive hands-on approach to work, no activity is beneath you
- Experience of a client-facing service role with great customer service
- Ability to think on your feet and make sound and considered decisions
- Great planning, organising and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Drive to progress within the role
The above accountabilities are not exhaustive of your duties and may change over time as the business expands. Gradual changes may occur and result in the substitution of one role for another. When substantial changes occur, the post holder will be consulted and before the change is introduced and reasonable notice will be given.
- Full time position working mainly business hours Monday to Friday – Essential
- Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs – Essential
- 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Buy and sell up to 3 days holiday* or carry over up to 3 days unused annual leave to the following year
• Healthcare (plus partners/dependents)
• Dental care
• Corporate eye care
• Life assurance
• Cycle to work
• Season ticket loan
• Quit smoking support
• Loyalty of service rewards
• New starter lunch voucher
• Quarterly socials paid for by the company
• Peer to peer reward scheme
• Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
• Opportunity to apply for a 2-week all-expenses paid charity trip overseas (subject to selection)
*Terms and conditions apply
Headspace are an equal opportunities employer. All persons will have equality of opportunity regardless of sex, religious belief, political opinion, marital, civil partnership or family status, race, age, sexual orientation, disability, whether or not they have dependants and persons who have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Selection for employment and advancement will be on the basis of ability, qualifications and aptitude for the work.