Position: &Meetings & Velocity Virtual Sales Executive
Responsible to: TBC
Location: Barbican, London
Salary: Competitive, to be discussed
&MEETINGS provide meeting rooms and conference facilities in each of BE Offices’ business centres. We strive to always offer the best service and leading technology.
Velocity Virtual are part of the BE Offices Group. We share the love of setting the standard for great service but work as a standalone entity. We have portfolio of locations across London and throughout the UK.
BE Offices is an award-winning provider of flexible workspace in London and throughout the UK. Our office solutions operate under multiple brands but share the same ethos of offering a quality, cost effective working environment for businesses of all sizes. We are one of the oldest in our sector, established in 1994 and have pioneered the advance in service levels to our clients both in technological development and first-class personal service. Our long list of awards are testament to our continual drive to support and develop our teams and provide the best service in our industry.
Our vision – ‘Together, we are building the business lifestyle that everyone wants’.
The first person our clients and potential clients will speak to is you. That makes you essential to our business.
As you’d expect you’ll be the first point of contact for all incoming calls and reservations, but more than that you’re a crucial part of the &Meetings and Velocity Virtual team. That means you’ll be involved in all the meeting and conference bookings, and also helping to coordinate the sales side for Velocity Virtual.
To assist in providing an outstanding service, we require a charismatic &Meetings and Velocity Virtual Sales Executive to provide support for both &Meetings and Velocity Virtual, the list of duties below explains the roles responsibilities in more detail. You’ll be based in our Central London Head Office in a busy team. We pay employees competitively and you’ll get a host of benefits listed below.
You’ll be dealing with clients every day so professionalism is of the utmost importance. We strive and succeed to be the best in our industry, Business Environment has previously won various awards such as BCA’s Business Centre of the Year, featuring in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For Top 100 for 7 consecutive years. We are also Investors in People gold accredited.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. We have training available every year to help you grow in your role in order for you to progress further when opportunities become available.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To provide a responsive and efficient telephone service to all our clients, potential clients, leads and customers
- To ensure all face to face, emails and telephone enquiries are responded to in a timely manner
- Aim to increase conversion on a monthly and annual basis in order to meet/exceed budget
- Accurately check reservation system on a daily basis
- Ensure all details on the systems are correct and are actioned
- To ensure follow up of invoices and that client payments are complete and up to date
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that the query is responded to within procedural deadlines
- To process catering orders with catering companies as and when required and to check on a weekly basis that all orders are accounted for
- Assist onsite Centre teams to ensure the smooth running of booking, events and conferences within procedural deadlines
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To be pro-active, identify any new opportunities and promote the business by partaking in promotional events inside and outside of working hours
- To manage your time effectively in order to meet the needs of the business
- To pursue warm leads that have been provided through internet enquiries or by other contacts
- Develop relationships with customers overcoming sale objections by using sound negotiation skills
- To maximise sales and profitability – by ensuring you remain in contact with prospective clients via telephone and email in order to successfully sell our product
- To produce licence agreements
- Conduct money laundering procedures and obtain necessary documents from clients to comply with Trading Standards / HMRC
- Administrate IT database for telephony packages
- Check-in clients via the in-house system
- To continue to liaise with centres & clients after the initial setup, providing support where needed
- Uphold and maintain ongoing money laundering checks and procedures (liaise with credit controller and Trading Standards / HMRC etc.)
- Efficiently manage the client database
- Attend networking events and help promote new opportunities and lead sources
- Manage and up-sell client upgrades from VV to service office space – call prospects, run viewings etc.
Role related development:
- To understand the principals of health and safety and security procedures
- To support the Service Success Chain
- Local area and basic product knowledge
- Training and development to help you progress not only in the company, but as a person too
The above accountabilities are not exhaustive of your duties, and may change over time as the Business expands. Gradual changes may result in the substitution of one role for another. When substantial changes occur, the post holder will be consulted and before the change is introduced and reasonable notice will be given.
Qualifications and education:
- GCSE’s or above in Business Related Area – Essential
- 1 year office based or customer facing experience – Essential
- Working with reservations and/or booking systems – Desirable
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in word and Outlook – Essential
- Excellent telephone communication skills – Essential
- Face-to-Face customer service skills – Essential
Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday – Essential
- Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs – Essential
- Flexibility to travel to other sites – Essential
The ideal candidate will be:
- Professional and well presented
- Proven track record in sales
- Able to work within agreed format and timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
• 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays
• Paid day off for your Birthday
• Buy and sell up to 3 days’ holiday* or carry up to 3 days unused annual leave to the subsequent year
• Healthcare (plus partners/dependants)*
• Dental Care*
• Life Assurance*
• Corporate Eye Care*
• Season Ticket Loan*
• Loyalty of Service Rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• Quit smoking reward and recognition scheme
• Access to our onsite gym
• Employee Assistance Programme
• New starter lunch voucher
• Quarterly socials paid for by the company*
• Peer to Peer reward scheme
• Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
• Opportunity to apply for a 2 week all-expense paid charity trip abroad (Subject to selection)
*Terms and Conditions apply