Operations Coordinator, Manchester – Headspace Group
Headspace Group provide flexible workspace to fast‐growing, tech, creative and media businesses. We are a young organisation with a unique spin on shared workspaces.
We are looking for a talented, driven and passionate Operations Coordinator. The role will be based predominantly at our beautiful building in Manchester however there may from time to time be a requirement to visit our London sites.
To provide a consistently high standard of customer service to internal and external clients and support the Regional Manager with the day‐to‐day running of all operational aspects of the building. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the workspace is fully operational, looking at its best at all times, and that all processes are running smoothly and efficiently. The role would suit someone who has a creative flair, a keen eye for detail and enjoys getting involved in the finer points of the job.
Responsibilities will include:
- Make sure reception is always manned accordingly and well presented
- Support of the day-to-day running of operational aspects of the business
- Daily housekeeping checks and maintaining the aesthetics of the building
- Contractors management
- Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Involvement in monthly ad hoc services billing
- Promote and comply with Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Weekly reports to the Regional Manager
- Assist in training new members of staff on all systems and procedures within the operational function
- Carry out move-ins and move-outs of new clients, including but not limited to: IT patching, desks layout arrangement, keys, access fobs, alarm codes, inventories etc.
- Manage and setup clients’ IT and telecoms.
- Set up meeting rooms and event space (layout, catering, AV equipment)
- Stock checks, ordering supplies and audits.
- Proactive hands-on approach to work, no activity is beneath you
- Experience of a client-facing service role with great customer service
- Ability to think on your feet and make sound and considered decisions
- Great planning, organising and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Drive to progress within the role
Our company culture gravitates around five simple values: Playful, Inspiring, Energetic, Real, Reliable. All our teams must embrace these values and live by them in supporting our clients and our teammates.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Work closely with key decision makers in the business
- Work amongst Manchester’s best entrepreneurial tech and creative businesses
- Be part of a fast-growing scaleup company with a great culture, and have the chance to contribute the future of the business
- Competitive salary and great employee benefits
- Training and development
- Work with a fantastic and proactive team.
|Annual Leave||· 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays|
· Paid day off for your Birthday
· Buy and sell up to 3 days’ holiday* or carry up to 3 days unused annual leave to the subsequent year
|· Healthcare (plus partners/dependants)|
· Dental Care
· Life Assurance
· Corporate Eye Care
· Season Ticket Loan
· Loyalty of Service Rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Quit smoking reward and recognition scheme
· Access to our onsite Gym
· New starter lunch voucher
|Other||· Quarterly socials paid for by the company*|
· Peer to Peer reward scheme
· Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
· Opportunity to apply for a 2 week, all-expenses paid charity trip abroad (Subject to selection)
*Terms and Conditions apply