GET A QUOTE

Your Name*

Company Name*

Telephone Number*

Email Address*

Required No of Desks

Preferred Location

Get special offers, events & updates?
Opt-in for updates


We take your privacy seriously.  View more.

GET A QUOTE

Name*

Email Address*

Telephone Number*

Services
Full Virtual OfficeCall AnsweringBusiness Address
Desired Virtual Location

Special offers & updates
Opt-in for updates

Deal of the
Month
Suite 610 Aldgate, £707 pws (12 month)
Suite 610 Aldgate, £707 pws (12 month)
Suite 8 Milton Keynes, £321 pws (12 months)
Suite 8 Milton Keynes, £321 pws (12 months)
Suite 314 @ Aldgate, £704pws (12 months)
Suite 314 @ Aldgate, £704pws (12 months)
Deal
of the
Month
Green-CSR-News

Environmental & CSR News

  
Aug 07th 2013

Carbon Saving Achievements

Saving the planet one office at a time Every quarter Business Environment publish their recycling figures and the net impact the recycling has on the environment. As a business operating across the UK we recognise our responsibility to ensure ...

Aug 07th 2013

Recycling Today – More Evolution than Revolution for UK Business

No longer the “next big thing” recycling is now an integral part of UK business life. Recycling is now so much part of business life that it’s almost invisible: the green boxes and bins around the office, in the kitchen or canteen, the cartridge ...

Mar 11th 2013

Improving Recycling across Business Environment

Business Environment is working hard to improve the volume of recycled waste from each one of its UK centres. Here are the volumes of recycling verified independently by SWR as part of the waste management contract for Q4 2012. We still have ...

Mar 11th 2013

Business Environment Extend Their Binless Office Concept Across The UK

Domestic waste is responsible for less than 20% of Britain’s rubbish; the other 80% is generated by businesses. Business Environment has introduced the “Binless Office” concept to every business centre providing clients with the ...

Mar 11th 2013

Business Environment Adopt a Zero Landfill Policy

Business Environment, the leading serviced office company have stepped up their plans to become a carbon neutral business, with the introduction of a zero landfill policy across the business. In partnership with their waste management ...

Jan 17th 2013

BE Launches a Volunteer Scheme for 2 Colleagues at Cambodia Children’s Orphanage

Business Environment, the leading serviced office provider have announced a search to find two employees to take part in a unique and rewarding opportunity to volunteer at a children’s orphanage in rural Cambodia. In conjunction with ...

Oct 23rd 2012

CSR: a must-have, not a nice-to-have

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not a new phenomenon for businesses. The notion that companies should aim to do good as well as make money has a long history – and one that the property industry can readily identify with. In the 1880s ...

Oct 15th 2012

Pedal Power – UK Business Will Benefit From Getting On Its Bike

Cycling is officially cool!  The outstanding performances of Team GB’s cyclists at the Olympic Games and Bradley Wiggins’ record breaking Tour de France victory have built on its increasing popularity and have catapulted cycling ...

Oct 01st 2012

Office makeover? Green isn’t just a colour

The negative impact we have on the environment is never far from the headlines. And nor should it be. Each year we create a staggering amount of rubbish and waste unnecessary energy through irresponsible practices. It falls to everyone to take ...

Sep 21st 2012

World’s Biggest Coffee Morning

Join us for The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning to help MacMillan Cancer Support at Business Environment locations across the UK… The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is Macmillan Cancer Support’s biggest fundraising ...

« Older EntriesNewer Entries »

(Or jump to page of 5)