Front of House/Receptionist
Headspace Group ‐ Southampton
Headspace Group provide flexible workspace to fast‐growing, tech, creative and media businesses. We are a young organisation with a unique spin on shared workspaces.
We are looking for a talented, driven and passionate Front of house/Receptionist. The role will be based predominantly at our beautiful building in Southampton.
To provide a consistently high standard of customer service to internal and external clients and support in the day‐to‐day running of operational aspects of the building. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the workspace is fully operational, looking at its best at all times, and that all processes are running smoothly and efficiently. The role would suit someone who has a creative flair, a keen eye for detail and enjoys getting involved in the finer points of the job.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be the first point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients
- To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including announcing and forwarding calls to clients or their voicemail
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to your team
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that any client queries are responded to within procedural timeframes
- To maintain the Business Centre client phone directory and contact lists as clients move in and out of the building
- To ensure that the receipt of deliveries including keys, recorded and couriered items are properly signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified promptly
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection where required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, writing emails to clients, letter writing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To work hand in hand with our security team
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
- Proactive hands-on approach to work, no activity is beneath you
- Experience of a client-facing service role with great customer service
- Ability to think on your feet and make sound and considered decisions
- Great planning, organising and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Drive to progress within the role
Our company culture gravitates around five simple values: Playful, Inspiring, Energetic, Real, Reliable. All our teams must embrace these values and live by them in supporting our clients and our teammates.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Work closely with key decision makers in the business
- Work amongst Southampton’s best entrepreneurial tech and creative businesses
- Be part of a fast-growing scaleup company with a great culture, and have the chance to contribute the future of the business
- Competitive salary and great employee benefits
- Training and development
- Work with a fantastic and proactive team.
Headspace are an equal opportunities employer. All persons will have equality of opportunity regardless of sex, religious belief, political opinion, marital, civil partnership or family status, race, age, sexual orientation, disability, whether or not they have dependants and persons who have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Selection for employment and advancement will be on the basis of ability, qualifications and aptitude for the work.
|Annual Leave||· 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays|
· Paid day off for your Birthday
· Buy and sell up to 3 days’ holiday* or carry up to 3 days unused annual leave to the subsequent year
|· Healthcare (plus partners/dependants)|
· Dental Care
· Life Assurance
· Corporate Eye Care
· Season Ticket Loan
· Loyalty of Service Rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Quit smoking reward and recognition scheme
· Access to our onsite Gym
· New starter lunch voucher
|Other||· Quarterly socials paid for by the company*|
· Peer to Peer reward scheme
· Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
· Opportunity to apply for a 2 week, all-expenses paid charity trip abroad (Subject to selection)
*Terms and Conditions apply