Sales and Operations Executive (Velocity Virtual) – Head Office
Responsible to: Sales and Operations Manager
Salary: Competitive, to be discussed
BE Offices is an award-winning provider of flexible workspace in London and throughout the UK. Our office solutions operate under multiple brands but share the same ethos of offering a quality, cost effective working environment for businesses of all sizes. We are one of the oldest in our sector, established in 1994 and have pioneered the advance in service levels to our clients both in technological development and first-class personal service. Our long list of awards are testament to our continual drive to support and develop our teams and provide the best service in our industry.
Our vision – ‘Together, we are building the business lifestyle that everyone wants’.
Velocity Virtual are part of the award winning BE Offices Group of companies. We share the love of setting the standard for great service but work as a standalone entity. We have an ever-growing portfolio of locations across the UK. We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our fast-paced and vibrant sales team based in our Head office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To pursue warm leads that have been provided through internet enquiries or by other contacts
- Develop relationships with customers overcoming sale objections by using sound negotiation skills
- To maximise sales and profitability – by ensuring you remain in contact with prospective clients via telephone & email in order to successfully sell our product
- To produce licence agreements
- Organise & attend meetings and viewings with prospective clients, when necessary.
- Conduct money laundering procedures & Obtain necessary documents from clients to comply with Trading Standards / HMRC
- Administrate IT database for telephony packages
- Program call –logger software
- Check-in clients via the in-house system
- Obtain acc. Codes and update leads on CC to set-up for monthly bill run
- To continue to liaise with centres & clients after the initial setup, providing support where needed
- Administrate Direct Debit run reports for our internal Credit Controller.
- Chase Debt reports
- Uphold and maintain ongoing money laundering checks and procedures (liaise with Credit Controller & Trading Standards / HMRC etc.)
- Manage and produce the monthly bill runs when required
- Efficiently manage the client database; dealing effectively with any problems and enquiries
- Attend networking events and help promote new opportunities and lead sources
- Administrate databases (Mostly Excel) – continuous sales pipeline, enquiry levels, client lists, account codes, Telephone ranges, revenue reports etc.
- Liaise with marketing regarding website development, brochures, promotions & e – shots etc.
- Manage and up-sell client upgrades from Velocity Virtual to service office space – call prospects, run viewings etc.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Professional and well presented
- Proven track record in sales
- Target driven
- Able to work within agreed format and timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
|Annual Leave||· 20 days holiday (for your first year of employment) plus bank holidays|
· Paid day off for your Birthday
· Buy and sell up to 3 days’ holiday* or carry up to 3 days unused annual leave to the subsequent year
|· Healthcare (plus partners/dependants)|
· Dental Care
· Life Assurance
· Corporate Eye Care
· Season Ticket Loan
· Loyalty of Service Rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Quit smoking reward and recognition scheme
· Access to our onsite Gym
· New starter lunch voucher
|Other||· Quarterly socials paid for by the company*|
· Peer to Peer reward scheme
· Up to 3 days paid leave per year to support a local charity of your choice*
· Opportunity to apply for a 2 week all-expense paid charity trip abroad (Subject to selection)
*Terms and conditions apply