Flexible Workspace in King’s Cross
Constructed in the early 1930s this iconic Art Deco building was originally the home of London, Midland and Scottish Railway. Now this building provides high quality flexible workspace for all organisations but still benefits from the immediate access to Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras International stations.
This centre operates under BESpoke brand.
This location offers 6,000 sq ft of fully customisable workspace
Desk layout for demonstration purposes only. Space is completely customisable.
- Totally private, self-contained wing – secure and controlled demise
- Fully customisable space flooded with natural light
- Dedicated space can be created to your own requirements including break out areas, kitchen, comms, collaborative space and meeting rooms
- Signage in tenant board of main reception and branded in demise
- Cost certainty through term
- No capex, or dilaps on exit
- Incredible location – opposite Euston station and 6 minute walk to Kings Cross and St Pancras
- Equivalent desk rate from c£700 pp pm plus VAT
How to find us
Your IT package
The space benefits from fully accessible raised floors, suspended T5 fluorescent luminaires and high speed connectivity options. You're offered complete freedom to create your own IT infrastructure or you can detail your requirements to us and we can build everything to a turn-key solution.
- Desk rate - c£700 pp pm