Flexible workspace in Euston
Constructed in the early 1930s this iconic Art Deco building was originally the home of London, Midland and Scottish Railway. Now this building provides high quality flexible workspace for all organisations but still benefits from the immediate access to Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras International stations.
What clients love here
- Totally private, self-contained wing – secure and controlled demise
- Fully customisable space flooded with natural light
- Dedicated space can be created to your own requirements including break out areas, kitchen, comms, collaborative space and meeting rooms
- Signage in tenant board of main reception and branded in demise
- Cost certainty through term
- No capex, or dilaps on exit
- Incredible location – opposite Euston station and 6 minute walk to Kings Cross and St Pancras
- Equivalent desk rate from c£700 pp pm plus VAT
This centre operates under our BE.Spoke brand - Fully customisable workspace created to your requirements.
How to find us
Your IT package
The space benefits from fully accessible raised floors, suspended T5 fluorescent luminaires and high speed connectivity options. You're offered complete freedom to create your own IT infrastructure or you can detail your requirements to us and we can build everything to a turn-key solution.
- Desk rate - c£700 pp pm