A safe return to your workspace
The BE Offices’ teams are delighted to be welcoming back clients and staff to our workspace.
Our facilities teams have worked hard to implement all the necessary precautions to make our workspace COVID-secure.
The benefit of having had an in-house cleaning company for many years is that we have an unrivalled understanding of what are the heaviest use areas of a workspace and thus what requires the most attention. Our primary focus is to sanitise workspaces and prevent any potential risk of infection from surfaces with a vigorous deep cleaning programme particularly focused on communal areas. Our continual cleaning programme focuses on key touch-points including door handles, coffee machines, toilets and kitchen facilities.
- We deploy high-end fogging machines which spray an ionised solution into the air that settles coating the area comprehensively, resulting in a sterilized environment for up to 30 days.
- We ask that clients implement a clear desk policy throughout their office suite so our team have easy all areas access.
- We have installed thermal scanners at all centre entrances so we can alert people if they are showing increased residual temperature and maybe at risk of COVID-19 symptoms.
- To protect front of house teams and to limit the spread of germs we have installed sneeze screens where appropriate.
- Commercial hand sanitiser gel dispensers are installed in communal areas and receptions, all with a minimum of 70% alcohol-based gel.
We offer professional guard screens for clients to hire in their office suites. These transparent screens provide a physical barrier between desks, reducing exposure to airborne transmission, whilst still allowing eye contact and visual communication between teams.
To aid clients with social distancing we have implemented two metres marking lines on the floor behind key areas that are typically have the highest footfall.
In our communal break-out areas we have implemented an empty every other chair policy to allow a natural buffer of space from the empty chair. We are also operating this practice in our meeting rooms which will be operating at 50% capacity for the foreseeable future.
Our specialist CAD team are also available to help clients with space planning to facilitate social distancing.