Serviced offices in Paddington
This is a stunning modern building offering serviced offices in Paddington’s thriving Merchant Square. You’ll enjoy some of the best views London has to offer stretching out over the West End, North London and right across to the City. We have the top 4 floors of this very modern building with open-air viewing platforms and inspiration design throughout.
There’s fantastic amount of natural daylight due to the floor-to-ceiling glass exterior and large internal light atrium. We have a plethora of break-out areas for a few moments away from your desks and kitchens stocked with high quality teas and coffees complimentary to all clients.
With immediate access to the Elizabeth line you can be at Heathrow in 35 mins and across to the City in mere minutes. If you are looking for a serviced office in W2 to impress – this is it!
What clients love here
- Located in the vibrant Merchant Square packed with commerce, retail and hospitality
- Stunning grand reception entrance and double height lobby
- Super-fast 10 Gbps internet connectivity with robust failover system
- Onsite meeting rooms with range of AV equipment
- Generous communal break-out areas and open air roof terraces
- Quality free-flow coffee machines on every floor
- Truly stunning views across the whole of London
We have a packed schedule of client community events with something for everyone. View our events calendar
How to find us
Your IT package
- Unique industry leading connectivity
- 5Mb per person internet allocation INCLUDED (FREE OF CHARGE)
- Dedicated connectivity in EVERY OFFICE - not impacted by other users in your centre
- Free local, national and mobile call allowance allocated for each workstation
- Secure IT infrastructure and Wifi network throughout centre including breakout areas and meeting rooms
- Digital handsets including voicemail
Meet the Team
Your Service Excellence Guarantee
Service is at the heart of what we do, it is what drives us and sets us apart.
We are so confident in the service we provide, we decided to print our promises in black and white for all to see. It is our belief that you should know what to expect from us so that you can get on with running your business.