BE Offices, part of the Business Environment group of companies, is the leading provider of flexible office solutions, virtual offices and meeting rooms in London & the UK. We deliver serviced office space and our range of products through our portfolio of business centres.
What makes us different from the rest is that we own many of our buildings, giving us a substantially stronger asset base and more flexibility when it comes to meeting our client’s requirements. It is this adaptability that has allowed us to cater for clients of all sizes, from sole traders to multi-nationals.
Our Management Team is highly experienced and have steered the company through both boom times and recession, always maintaining profitability and growth. The focus from the top has always been to create an atmosphere where our employees have an enjoyable but effective working environment, using the Service-Success chain as a basis for successful operations. It’s this ethos that has allowed us to rank consistently very highly in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For, and also deliver industry-leading service to our clients picking up the BCA Business Centre of the Year in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2015 (the only provider to win more than once!) and Award for Outstanding Leadership in 2013.
We are London’s 2nd largest independent serviced office provider, and across our portfolio are currently operating 14,000 workstations across over 700,000 square feet – that’s 19 football pitches or 64 Olympic-sized swimming pools of office space!
Together, we are building the business lifestyle that everyone wants
- We set the standards within our industry
- We supply our customers a value for money product with total transparency
- We provide leading technology to support our customers’ needs
- We support our customers in the achievement of their goals
- We develop and support our employees to fulfil their career goals
- We are helpful, friendly and courteous to our customers and each other
- We have a responsibility to our communities and the environment
- If we are not serving a customer we will be serving someone who is