BE Offices is the leading provider of flexible office solutions, virtual offices and meeting rooms in London and right across the UK. We deliver serviced office space and a range of products through our portfolio of flexible workspace.
We focus on creating workspace where our clients can thrive in a professional working environment. Our award-winning service is delivered with the promises printed in our Service Excellence Guarantee, and you can rest assured with us it’s a totally transparent licence with no deposit or exit fees.
Our management team is highly experienced and have steered the company through both boom times and recession, always maintaining profitability and growth. The focus from the top has always been to create an atmosphere where our employees have an enjoyable but effective workplace, using the service-success chain as a basis for successful operations. It’s this ethos that has allowed us to be awarded a position in the Best Places to Work in Property for four consecutive years, and previously rank consistently very highly in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For, and also deliver industry-leading service to our clients picking up the Business Centre of the Year in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2015 and the newly formed Operator of the Year 15+ locations in 2019, Community Engagement Activity Award 2019 and Award for Outstanding Leadership in 2013. In addition, we have been recognised for the last ten years by Investors in People, latterly with a Gold accreditation.
We are one of the UK’s largest independent serviced office provider, and across our portfolio are currently operating 14,000 workstations across nearly 700,000 square feet – that’s 19 football pitches or 64 Olympic-sized swimming pools of office space!
Together, we are building the business lifestyle that everyone wants
- We set the standards within our industry
- We supply our customers a value for money product with total transparency
- We provide leading technology to support our customers’ needs
- We support our customers in the achievement of their goals
- We develop and support our employees to fulfil their career goals
- We are helpful, friendly and courteous to our customers and each other
- We have a responsibility to our communities and the environment
- If we are not serving a customer we will be serving someone who is