Serviced offices in Birmingham
Discover how pro-working can provide the workspace you want in this fabulous art deco building. Just yards from New Street Station, set on the thriving Temple Street which runs to the ever-popular Cathedral Square, this is the perfect spot to locate your business.
Our unique all-inclusive workspace package comes with super-fast internet, no deposits and a service excellence guarantee. Choose from coworking and shared space, to private office suites and the most flexible serviced offices Birmingham has on the market.
Designed by Oliver Marlow of Studio TILT
What clients love here
- NO DEPOSITS and no up-front costs on all new deals
- Expansive garden roof terrace and generous breakout spaces throughout
- 10Gbps internet connectivity - ultra-fast speeds in EVERY office
- Large gym exclusively for clients
- Height adjustable (sit/stand) desks at every workstation
- Flexible terms starting from just one month
- Free telephone calls package*
- Stocked kitchens featuring high quality bean-to-cup coffee machines
- Workspace for 1 -200 desks
- Daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- GolfZon indoor golf simulator - play the best courses in the world without leaving your office!
- Cycle storage, showers and drying room facilities
* Subject to Fair Use Policy
How to find us
Your IT package
- Unique industry leading connectivity
- 5Mb per person internet allocation INCLUDED (FREE OF CHARGE)
- Dedicated business internet connection (not shared)
- Free local, national & mobile call allowance allocated for each workstation
- Secure IT infrastructure and WiFi network that allows seamless connectivity through centre including reception lounge and meeting rooms
- Door screens displaying your company logo
- Wall-mounted digital TVs with freeview in every office
Meet the Team
Your Service Excellence Guarantee
Service is at the heart of what we do, it is what drives us and sets us apart.
We are so confident in the service we provide, we decided to print our promises in black and white for all to see. It is our belief that you should know what to expect from us so that you can get on with running your business.