BE Offices is delighted to have been shortlisted for a new award in the annual Property Week Awards.
Covid has shone a spotlight on health and wellbeing, so this new award aims to celebrate an organisation or individual that has done the most in the past year to support the health and wellbeing of staff, clients or the local community.
BE is thrilled to have been recognised for health and wellbeing initiatives which include a broad range of activities including:
- An online community and events programme comprising fitness classes, mindfulness and meditation, cultural discussions, cookalongs and much more
- Training and appointing three mental health champions as well as providing an Employee Assistance Programme for all staff
- Achieving Best Places to Work in Property award for 4th consecutive year and gold status Investors in People accreditation.
Recognised also for best in class CSR and environmental standards, BE offices exceptional green credentials include:
- Joining the Mayor of London’s Business Climate Challenge
- Partnering with The Youth Group to provide free office space to young people struggling with their mental health working from home, as well as providing mentoring support
- Speaking at a City of London Climate Action by city communities showcase event
- Speaking at a Greater London Authority Business Week Event on sustainability for SMEs
- Supporting our CSR manager in her role as London’s Air Quality Ambassador
- Providing an ambassador to a City of London charity which supports SMEs with their responsible business practice
- Working with the Lord Mayor of London’s Culture & Commerce Taskforce to help accelerate recovery and secure the City’s cultural future, and providing their project team with free office space as a temporary hub for collaboration over the summer.
Supporting our application we submitted a number of third party quotes which included:
“It’s an absolute pleasure to partner with BE Offices to provide safe spaces for those who have been struggling with their mental health at home. I love how collaborative the BE Offices team have been in supporting our young people that we serve across the country.” Jack Parsons, the UK’s Chief Youth Officer
“This partnership between Culture Mile and BE Offices is exactly the sort of initiative that we need to start to bring people back to the City and help the area once again to be a dynamic, vibrant place to be.” William Russell, Lord Mayor of the City of London.
“In our Covid world, BE has responded by investing in additional office facilities and has maintained a positive, flexible attitude to customer care. There are social aspects too – fitness, cake baking, talks etc. Thanks for making it fun to come to work. BE is the future of the office.” Michael Howard, Wynterhill (Client)