BE Offices brings you its guide to the serviced office sector – from how it’s growing to what it offers your team….
What BE Offices serviced offices provide that conventional offices don’t….
All costs are included in one monthly fee. No hidden charges.
Expanding or contracting, you can adapt your serviced offices to your needs.
No up-front cost
There’s no capital investment involved.
From reception to repairs, everything is included.
From teabag replenishment to fixing power failures, we aim to provide an uninterrupted service.
Growing in popularity…
By 2025, the serviced office market will be worth £62 billion.
The market has grown by 31% since 2008, according to Savills.
Services office take up has increased by 176% between the first half of 2016 and the same period in 2017.
The UK is the leading global serviced office sector – accounting for 36% of the worldwide footprint.
5 reasons for growth…
- Increasing numbers of growth businesses and start-ups, according to Savills
- Expansion of key sectors that use serviced offices, specifically the tech sector
- Political and economic instability means companies don’t want to commit long term to office space
- Trends towards more collaborative culture of working
- Shortage of modern small sized offices available
The 5 most popular locations for services offices in London, according to Deloitte, are…
34% City of London
28% West End
How serviced offices benefit workers….
- Get started right away – Teams can move in and get working right away with minimal downtime
- Provide extra room – Need an extra meeting room or breakout area – we can provide that easily and fast
- Less stress – With no worries about office maintenance, your team can work stress-free
- Network with like-minded companies – Sharing spaces with similar companies means you can swap ideas and keep in the loop
- Growth – you can scale up your business quickly and rapidly take more space if required
Sources: Savills, Deloitte