Serviced Offices in Threadneedle Street
Set on the same street as the Bank of England our serviced offices in Threadneedle Street are unsurprisingly very popular with businesses connected to the finance and banking industry.
This stunning business centre is set in the building which initially operated as the Bank of New South Wales and still has the original bank vault from the late 1880s. The recent complete refurbishment has created a modern and highly impressive office environment featuring super-fast dedicated broadband and the very latest technology throughout. The very generous reception and communal space opens on to the spacious offices, with onsite meeting rooms and a gymnasium exclusively for client use.
- GREAT DEALS THIS MONTH - No deposits and no up-front costs on all new deals
- Free local and national telephone calls*
- Super-fast dedicated broadband internet (included with office contract)
- Flexible terms starting from just one month
- Stocked kitchens featuring high quality Jura coffee machines and a TopBrewer machine in reception
- High quality fully furnished office space
- Daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- Large onsite gym with FREE PERSONAL TRAINING
- New Spinning Room with trainer-led classes every week
- Range of onsite meeting rooms bookable by the hour
How to find us
Your IT package
- Internet Allocation INCLUDED (FREE OF CHARGE)
2 Person Office - 4Mb | 3 Person Office - 6Mb | 4 Person Office - 8Mb | 5 Person Office - 10Mb | 6 Person Office - 12Mb | 7+Person Office - 2Mb per person
- Dedicated business internet connection - not impacted by other users in your centre
- Free local, national and mobile call allowance allocated for each workstation
- Secure IT infrastructure and WiFi network that allows seamless connectivity through centre including reception lounge and meeting rooms
- Door screens displaying your company logo
- Wall-mounted digital TVs with freeview in every office
Meet the Team
Your Service Excellence Guarantee
Service is at the heart of what we do, it is what drives us and sets us apart.
We are so confident in the service we provide, we decided to print our promises in black and white for all to see. It is our belief that you should know what to expect from us so that you can get on with running your business.