What does a serviced office include?
Serviced offices offer the ideal flexible workspace for all types of organisations, from start-ups to more established business, even corporates looking for overflow or project space, but what exactly is included?
One of the keys to running a successful business is ensuring you have the right premises in the best location. Serviced offices offer prestigious city centre addresses, sure to impress potential clients and attract personnel.
Serviced offices take the admin out of running an office with all that this entails, such as managing facilities, dealing with business rates, IT, sourcing office furniture, hiring cleaners etc. With a serviced office, simply move in and start the important business of running your business from day one.
What else is included….
BE Offices offers an all-inclusive package with no hidden extras. Our award-winning office space includes the following:
- No deposit
- 10GB internet pipes and 1GB back-up line – the fastest in the industry
- Rent, rates, utilities and service charges
- Service Excellence Guarantee
- Buildings insurance and maintenance
- Staff reception and switchboard
- Calls answered in-house in your company name
- Onsite centre team
- Fully furnished offices including desk, chair and generous storage units
- Dedicated ultra-fast business broadband per office
- FREE local and national telephone calls
- DDI telephone handset with voicemail
- Collaboration and breakout areas with wifi throughout
- Stocked kitchens with free-flow coffee and high quality teas
- Fresh fruit delivered daily to kitchen
- Doughnuts and cakes every Friday
- Onsite gyms exclusively for clients*
- Free personal trainer*
- Black and white photocopying
- Post & package handling
- Laminating and binding (10 documents per month)
- Onsite daily day and night-time cleaning
- Facilities and maintenance management (including health & safety audits)
- Onsite maintenance team
- 24/7 secure access
- CCTV and/or onsite security personnel
- Convenient local transport links
- Recycling points throughout
- Regular free events including monthly drinks, Easter Egg hunts, Christmas parties, lunches.
- Free client workshops and networking sessions
- Discounted rates on on-site meeting rooms
And by being in a BE Offices office you can rest assured that you are in an eco-friendly environment with green office space. The majority of our portfolio is powered with electricity generated by renewable sources.
*In some locations