Serviced offices offer the ideal flexible workspace for all types of organisations, from start-ups to more established business, even corporates looking for overflow or project space, but what exactly is included?
One of the keys to running a successful business is ensuring you have the right premises in the best location. Serviced offices offer prestigious city centre addresses, sure to impress potential clients and attract personnel.
Serviced offices take the admin out of running an office with all that this entails, such as managing facilities, dealing with business rates, IT, sourcing office furniture, hiring cleaners etc. With a serviced office, simply move in and start the important business of running your business from day one.
What else is included….
BE Offices offers an all-inclusive package with no hidden extras. Our award-winning office space includes the following:
- No deposit
- 10GB internet pipes and 1GB back-up line – the fastest in the industry
- Rent, rates, utilities and service charges
- Service Excellence Guarantee
- Buildings insurance and maintenance
- Staff reception and switchboard
- Calls answered in-house in your company name
- Onsite centre team
- Fully furnished offices including desk, chair and generous storage units
- Dedicated ultra-fast business broadband per office
- FREE local and national telephone calls
- DDI telephone handset with voicemail
- Collaboration and breakout areas with wifi throughout
- Stocked kitchens with free-flow coffee and high quality teas
- Fresh fruit delivered daily to kitchen
- Doughnuts and cakes every Friday
- Onsite gyms exclusively for clients*
- Free personal trainer*
- Black and white photocopying
- Post & package handling
- Laminating and binding (10 documents per month)
- Onsite daily day and night-time cleaning
- Facilities and maintenance management (including health & safety audits)
- Onsite maintenance team
- 24/7 secure access
- CCTV and/or onsite security personnel
- Convenient local transport links
- Recycling points throughout
- Regular free events including monthly drinks, Easter Egg hunts, Christmas parties, lunches.
- Free client workshops and networking sessions
- Discounted rates on on-site meeting rooms
And by being in a BE Offices office you can rest assured that you are in an eco-friendly environment with green office space. The majority of our portfolio is powered with electricity generated by renewable sources.
*In some locations
What does a serviced office mean?
Check out our useful guide that explains everything you need to know about serviced offices.
The popularity of serviced offices is growing –and it’s no surprise why. We take you through what to expect from a serviced office and why people love them.
What are serviced offices?
Essentially, they are flexible term let offices where everything is provided for you from office furniture to IT connectivity, from security to coffee and tea.
Month by month contracts
As a small business, start up or even a long-established firm, your operating situation can change regularly, whether that’s expansion following a new contract win or the need to downsize and tighten your belt. By paying on a monthly basis, you’re not tied into a long-term deal for office space. This means you only ever need to pay for the space you use.
Fully inclusive prices
Part of planning for your future is knowing how much you’re going to be spending in the future. This can be hard to pin down for any business, especially when it comes to office premises. Added costs and hidden fees can be a problem and can damage your balance sheet. But with serviced offices, your all costs should be included in the price quoted so you’ll know exactly what you’ll be paying. BE Offices prides itself on being exclusively all inclusive with no hidden costs to surprise you.
Flexible office space
There are a number of options when it comes to serviced offices, from single person spaces and shared suites to private offices and project spaces. This means that you will be able to find the ideal space to suit your company’s needs, instead of having to shape your company around whatever offices are available.
When you share your office space with other companies you benefit from the free exchange of ideas, extra socialising and having experts on your doorstep. Working in a building alongside various other business gives an organisation access to the kind of networking opportunities you normally only see at organised events or large conferences.
Great business address
As serviced offices can be more affordable than long-term leases, it means you can afford to get an office in a great location. In big cities – especially London – your business address says a lot about your business. We’ve got serviced offices in the heart of the City of London, Canary Wharf, Paddington, Barbican and more.
If anything should go wrong with your office, getting it repaired won’t cost you the earth. In fact, it probably won’t cost you anything. Our serviced offices come with award-winning customer service, free repairs and maintenance – so if your tea bags run low or the printer breaks down someone will be there to make sure this is remedied. In addition, as our offices come with dedicated Business Centre Management Teams, you will always have a front-of-house and administration support team to call on for assistance – another weight off your mind.
Check out our range of serviced offices.