Bristol, Temple Meads
Serviced offices in Bristol
BE’s award-winning serviced office space in Bristol City Centre is just over the road from Temple Meads train station. This is one of the largest business centres in this vibrant city and offers a full range of flexible office solutions from 1 desk to 100 desks.
If you’re looking for serviced offices Bristol’s Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone area is rapidly becoming the business destination, which makes our centre a brilliant launch pad for any business. It has excellent commuter links with the station and great road connections.
We are unique in that we can offer onsite car parking. Clients also benefit from a fantastic range of local amenities and shops.
What clients love here
- ZERO UP-FRONT COSTS - NO DEPOSITS!
- Free telephone calls*
- 10Gbps internet connectivity - ultra-fast speeds in EVERY office
- Choose from fixed licence terms or rolling contracts from 1 month
- Great range of office suites from 1 - 100 people
- Professional switchboard and centre team paid by us, working for you
- Stocked kitchens and break-out areas
- 24/7 secure swipe-card access to centre
- Onsite meeting rooms, allowing you to meet clients without leaving the building
- Extensive secure car parking at rear of building
- Directly opposite Temple Meads Station with great access to the local area and beyond
* Subject to Fair Use Policy
We have a packed schedule of client community events with something for everyone. View our events calendar
How to find us
Your IT package
- Unique industry leading internet connectivity
- 5Mb per person internet allocation INCLUDED (FREE OF CHARGE)
- Dedicated connectivity in EVERY OFFICE - not impacted by other users in your centre
- Free local, national and mobile call allowance allocated for each workstation.
- Mobile and international calls are included on BeFirst packages
- Digital handsets including voicemail
- Secure swipe-card access
Meet the Team
Your Service Excellence Guarantee
Service is at the heart of what we do, it is what drives us and sets us apart.
We are so confident in the service we provide, we decided to print our promises in black and white for all to see. It is our belief that you should know what to expect from us so that you can get on with running your business.