Serviced Offices in Reading
Choose the flexible and best value serviced offices Reading can provide with over 4 floors of space in the award-winning BE business centre in the Market Place.
We have recently completely refurbished our reception to a high standard to ensure you and your guests are greeted with a superb business entrance. This is definitely worth a view!
Our award-winning centre features a large range of office sizes (1-100 desks), stocked kitchens and a fully equipped gym exclusively for clients – included with every office package. Just a 5 minute walk from the train station it’s also has a bus stop opposite the entrance for brilliant commuting links.
- NO DEPOSITS & NO UPFRONT COSTS!
- New 3rd floor sky terrace open to clients with seating and smoking area
- Free telephone calls* and dedicated internet connectivity
- Exclusive onsite gymnasium & showering facilities
- Pro-working lounge complete with bean-to-cup TopBrewer Bluetooth coffee machine and soundproof phone booth
- Access to Central London in 25 minutes (into Paddington Station)
- Flexible terms - 1 month to 25 years
- Full cleaning, maintenance and centre team to service your business
- Onsite meeting rooms, allowing you to meet clients without leaving the building
- Stocked kitchens and break-out areas
- Electric car charger port in car park
How to find us
Your IT package
- Internet Allocation INCLUDED (FREE OF CHARGE)
2 Person Office - 4Mb | 3 Person Office - 6Mb | 4 Person Office - 8Mb | 5 Person Office - 10Mb | 6 Person Office - 12Mb | 7+Person Office - 2Mb per person
- Dedicated connectivity in EVERY OFFICE - not impacted by other users in your centre
- Free local, national and mobile call allowance allocated for each workstation
- Digital handsets including Voicemail
- Wall-mounted Digital TVs with freeview
- Personalised door screens
- Secure swipe-card access
- EV Car Charging point in car park - free to clients
Meet the Team
Your Service Excellence Guarantee
Service is at the heart of what we do, it is what drives us and sets us apart.
We are so confident in the service we provide, we decided to print our promises in black and white for all to see. It is our belief that you should know what to expect from us so that you can get on with running your business.