Moments from New Street Station, located at 37 Temple Street, Somerset House is a stunning art deco building sensitively refurbished to a first-class standard.
On entering Somerset House you are immediately greeted with a luxury reception area leading to six floors of professional workspace completed to an immaculate standard.
With delightful touches throughout, this spectacular building features an expansive roof terrace, a large onsite gym exclusively for clients and even a GolfZon indoor golf simulator enabling clients to play the best courses in the world without leaving the office.
Regular community events include monthly themed cocktail evenings, bagel breakfasts, picnic teas, and of course our famous weekly treat trolley.
The local area is brimming with bars, restaurants, shopping and leisure venues including Las Iguanas, Revolución de Cuba and Head of Steam which are immediately below the office. Also on the doorstep are to be found some of Birmingham’s best restaurants, namely The Ivy and San Carlos.
For a spot of culture, it’s only a short stroll to the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, a stunning Grade II listed landmark building which houses an unrivalled Pre-Raphaelite collection, or escape to leafy Cathedral Square, home to Birmingham Cathedral.
Somerset House is unique in offering the full spectrum of flexible workspace, including private office suites, coworking and shared space, and bespoke managed workspace, all under one roof and with an exceptionally friendly and capable onsite hospitality team.
With generous breakout areas and kitchens which stock high quality teas and bean-to-cup free flow coffee, other features of this much sought after workspace include:
- Super-fast 10 Gbps internet connectivity
- Free telephone calls package *
- Height adjustable (sit/stand) desks at every workstation
- Fully furnished office space with licences starting at just one month
- Professional switchboard and reception service
- Daily office cleaning and onsite maintenance team
- Secure access system (24/7) with CCTV security
- Cycle storage, showers and drying room facilities
* Subject to fair use policy